Now your students can perform realistic lab investigations, learn from animated multi-media tutorials, and prepare for exams—all on their computer. Engaging virtual labs provide the ideal teaching and learning tools to enhance your Neo/SCI hands-on kits or textbook. Many products include:
Virtual Lab Investigations
- Realistic, simulated lab environments in which students interactively perform every step of a lab investigation on their computer—manipulating equipment, changing variables and viewing results
- An electronic notebook to record results and analyze data
- Lab objectives, lab safety and materials needed to perform the actual hands-on investigation
- Comprehensive, narrated tutorials offering self-paced, individualized lessons via illuminating illustrations, photomicrographs and animations
- Hyper-linked glossary of key concepts and terms
- Full-featured assessment program allows students to assess their knowledge and prepare for exams. Dozens of built-in questions which can be accessed in either Practice or Test Mode
- Practice Mode provides students with instant feedback while the Test Mode automatically grades and tracks student progress
- Create customized tests and worksheets with various question types, as well as dynamic multimedia tutorials and presentations. Saving them on disk or in web-ready format for easy Internet access
- Print handouts, access web-links and much more
- Realistic, integrated virtual labs, content-rich tutorials, comprehensive assessments and helpful teacher resources enhance learning.
- Conduct simulations, modify variables, record and plot results, and analyze data in virtual lab activities.
- Measure, manipulate and magnify hundreds of microscopic images from 14 categories.
- Integrate full color diagrams, outlines, and charts into your worksheets, exams and presentations.
- Explore a wealth of detailed information, photographs, animations, and graphics.
- Create customized assessments quickly and easily for print or computer use.
Software Purchase Options
Frey Scientific offers 3 purchase options for software licensing:
- Individual: A single CD for one computer
- Lab Pack: Five individual licenses
- Network: A site license for all computers at a single school building.
Ask your sales rep about Library Packs
20 individual licenses perfect for the library or home study. Available for most Neo/SCI titles.
- Windows 98 or higher
- Windows Vista™ compatible
- Mac 9.2 or higher
- 128MB RAM